Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Use windows Live Writer for posting in your blogs


windows-live-writerBlogging is a revolutionary bi-product of World Wide Web. Surely it will not have been even assumed by CERN what their technique of netting the world in a web will do in future. Indeed www was a wonderful idea and now it has been turned into a magic world. Do you have an idea about the significant role of this in revolutionizing personal, social, economical and political lives of this world? Might be you would have but I do not.
Blogging is one of the activity which is being performed in a tremendous number. Millions of people are blogging and billions of pages are being added to www in short span of times.
I want to share some line about wonderful software ‘Windows Live Writer’ which I have started using just few weeks back. I was facing a little difficulty in maintaining my blog by using the browser but WLW has changed this dramatically for me. Now I am working in environment of MS Word and posting, deleting, editing, transferring and what ever I want to do, just from here on my blogs. It is so easy, nice and convenient.
Free to download, automatic to be installed and easy in use, Windows Live Writer is a wonderful gift for bloggers from MS. If you are also writing blogs, just try this and surely you will agree with me that ‘iT iS aMAZING’

No comments:

Post a Comment